Friday

Traffic Android



I know this is a little different than what you usually see from The FreeBee Queen but this is for all my fellow Internet Marketers. You won't want to miss this Free Trial.

I've spent the last week Beta Testing an incredible new Social Bookmarking tool that blows away the competition. It literally saves me hours a day.

Traffic Android is an online social bookmarking tool that replaces the tedious task of individually bookmarking your webpages with a few simple clicks and then tops that off by letting you schedule when and where you want those sites bookmarked.

Imagine being able to load up your Traffic Android one time with the URL, tags and description of your Website, blog or webpage and then let the Droid post away.... a few today, a few tomorrow, next week, next month. Can you imagine what that would do for your search engine ranking!

Traffic Android opened it's doors today and is offering a Free Trial.... I highly suggest if you have a website and are looking to improve your traffic, you run right over and check it out.

To see my personal review of Traffic Android check out:

http://www.squidoo.com/trafficandroidrules

No comments: